Pregnancy is a wonderful time in a woman’s life because its filled with happiness, joy, excitement but at the same time there are some ailments that can turn this excitement into fear and nervousness. According to several researches upto 70% of the Pregnant women suffer from Morning Sickness and 1% of those suffer from Hyperemesis Gravidarum (severe form of Morning sickness which might even require hospitalization). But luckily there are several Natural remedies that work really well for Morning Sickness and one of them is an age old Ginger Tea.
Here’s How To Make Ginger Tea For Morning Sickness:
1. Boil 2 Cups of Water.
2. Smash a 1 inch Cube of peeled Ginger (smash it using a Mortar and Pestle.)
3. Put the smashed Ginger in boiling water.
4. You can also 2-3 Ground Cardamom Pods to make a more effective Anti-nausea Tea.
5. Add honey or any natural sweetener if you like it sweet.
6. Adding lemon to this tea is also a good idea.
Try sipping some Ginger Tea to relieve Nausea and Vomiting. I will be posting some more Morning Sickness Remedies on this Blog soon.